As mentioned yesterday about our recent Offshore Tactics Workshop it was easily the most exhausting yet exhilarating thing I’ve done.
I’ve now retreated from the bustle of the big city to my Sovereign Valley farm for some rest and reflection, and yesterday I had the pleasure of hosting Peter Schiff and his wife for the evening.
In between getting beaten by Peter in ping pong and eating delicious organic food from the farm, Peter and I sat down and recorded something for you. You’ll hear us talk about:
- the difference between Ben Bernanke’s printing press and my printing press
- why you should think twice about buying farmland unless you’re a farmer
- farming in the United States vs Chile
- what happens when you speak the truth
- Peter’s advice on getting out of the US dollar and US assets
Can’t hear anything? Download the mp3 instead (right-click and save).