We start off on October 2, 1980 in Las Vegas, Nevada, and in episode 4 of the Sovereign Man podcast we cover quite some historic ground, from the American-Spanish War of 1898 to the present day situation in Crimea– which brings us to an inevitable conclusion about the current power struggle in the world.
In this episode
- What Muhammad Ali has in common with the geopolitics of today
- The Sovereign Man view on Crimea, and why it’s not about how many tanks and bombs you have
- The historical turning point we’re at today
- What we can learn from Spain in 1898
- About Sovereign Academy 2014 (there’s still time to apply)