Let’s face it: There is something messed up with the world we’re living in.
Personal liberty is deteriorating…
The economy is on life support and could flat line any day now…
Governments around the world are getting crushed by debt, and are resorting to financial controls and other restrictions to “fix the economy”…
And it’s all getting worse at an exponential rate.
However, let’s be clear – it’s not all doom and gloom.
For smart, rational people like you and me who are willing to break free of the status quo, the opportunities to grow wealth, keep more of it, and protect ourselves from out-of-control governments are abundant.
The path to freedom and prosperity begins with a clear understanding of the biggest problems we’re up against.
And once we’ve identified those problems, we can take simple actions to solve them with practical solutions that make sense no matter what happens.
Today’s bureaucrats are making the same mistakes that didn’t work last time…
Without a doubt, you’re no longer living in the country you grew up in.
Smart, responsible people want to know:
1. “What’s going to happen next?” and…
2. “How can I prepare for it (and prosper from it)?”
The strange thing about the problems we’re experiencing right now is how many times they’ve happened before.
It’s as if the bureaucrats are sitting around choosing the worst plays from the pages of history.
At Sovereign Man, we routinely draw from historical lessons to highlight this time is not different.
What can we learn from previous economic/societal crashes?
Throughout the 18th century, for example, France was the greatest superpower in Europe, if not the world.
But they became complacent, believing that they had some sort of ‘divine right’ to reign supreme, and that they could be as fiscally irresponsible as they liked.
The French government spent money like drunken sailors; they had substantial welfare programs, free hospitals, and grand monuments.
They held vast territories overseas, engaged in constant warfare, and even had their own intrusive intelligence service that spied on King and subject alike.
Of course, they couldn’t PAY for any of this (sound familiar?).
French budget deficits were out of control, and they resorted to going heavily into debt and rapidly debasing their currency.
The French economy ultimately failed, bringing with it a 26-year period of hyperinflation, civil war, military conquest, and genocide.
Look, history is full of examples, from ancient Mesopotamia to the Soviet Union, which show that whenever societies reach unsustainable levels of resource consumption and allocation, they collapse.
How can we apply this to what’s happening today?
Right now, the US is consuming TRILLIONS more than it produces, resulting in an unprecedented level of debt $20,000,000,000,000 (that’s twenty trillion).
No other country in the history of the world has ever amounted this much debt.
And other Western governments are in a similar boat – from the UK to Greece, Spain, France (again) and Italy.
The writing is on the wall…
This level of spending is unsustainable.
And when you look at the raw numbers, there is no sign of improvement anywhere on the horizon.
Here’s an unfiltered look at the government’s own data:
In 2016, the US government’s total operating loss exceeded $1 TRILLION.
In other words, they spent $1 trillion MORE than they earned in tax revenue. And the total debt increased by even more– $1.4 trillion.
Think about it, though: 2016 was just a normal year. There wasn’t any world war to fight, no major financial crisis to defend against, no bank bailout to save the system, no massive infrastructure project.
It was just business as usual… just another normal year.
And yet, even in a normal year devoid of anything extraordinary, THEY STILL LOST $1 TRILLION.
Look, this isn’t just theory or conjecture. These are their own figures.
Remember, we’ve seen this time and time again throughout history.
How “the greatest country in the world” always collapses:
The world always has a dominant superpower.
And the cycle is always the same:
Empires rise, they peak, they decline, and they collapse.
This is what happened to the Roman Empire, the Byzantine Empire, the Ottoman Empire, The British Empire, the Persian Empire, The Spanish Empire, The Russian Empire, The Mongol Empire…and so on…
The 20th century was dominated by the rise and peak of the “US Empire.”
The US is rapidly declining and heading toward collapse.
So how much time is left on the proverbial countdown clock?
And what will they do to try to kick the can down the road a bit longer?
There isn’t a clear answer.
What is clear, is something is going to give.
Like a dam bursting starts with a small crack…
The cracks are abundant in the the current system, and no amount of cement can cure them.
This is the system we’re currently living under:
- A tiny elite has total control of the money supply.
- They wield intrusive spy networks and weapons of mass destruction.
- They can confiscate the wealth of citizens in their sole discretion.
- They can indebt unborn generations.
It’s not working.
And just about everyone knows it.
Given that the majority of Western governments borrow money just to pay interest on money they’ve already borrowed, it’s obvious the current game is almost finished.
When it ends, there will be a reset… potentially a tumultuous one.
Here’s why this is so important, at this very moment:
We don’t know whether we’re 6 months or 6 years away from a big reset.
However, we do know a big reset is on the way, because this is not a consequence-free environment.
And if history continues to repeat itself, our government will take drastic measures to protect the status quo.
- Your retirement accounts are ripe for the picking…most likely via the forced purchase of “safe” government bonds, which began several years ago while Barack Obama was still in the White House with his MyRA plan. Meanwhile, governments such as Ireland and Australia have already begun increasing taxes on retirement accounts.
- Civil liberties will continue to be infringed upon…from telling us what we can and cannot eat, to charging people for collecting rain water or producing raw milk, to increasing checkpoints and even more draconian restrictions.
- Dissent will not be tolerated. We’ve seen fear and intimidation policing steadily rising in North America, Europe, and most of the West. It’s very unlikely to cease anytime soon. And with the ability to freeze citizens out of their savings at their own discretion (among other things), the government will continue to tighten its grip.
- Capital controls will continue to increase. Limits on withdrawals. Limits per month. Even more Suspicious Activity Reports. All in the name of “protecting the people from terrorism.”
These are all possibilities, many of which have already begun, and with them come many more.
But as we’ve discussed…along with all the bad comes incredible opportunity.
See, there is one FAR greater trend across history that supercedes all of the rest…
And that trend is the RISE of humanity.
We will rise (and a select few will prosper)…
Human beings are fundamentally tool creators.
We take problems and turn them into opportunities.
We find solutions.
We adapt and overcome.
Sovereign Man is all about helping you to create a life where you will be OK and even THRIVE no matter what happens.
We’ll discuss exactly how you can adapt and overcome with practical solutions in just a moment.
It’s critical to point out the world is not coming to an end.
It’s going to reset.
There’s a huge difference between the two.
So how can you protect your family’s liberty and prosperity with solutions that make sense no matter what happens?
The first step is…
Don’t put all of your eggs in one basket…
This saying is at the core of what we do at Sovereign Man.
Simply, it means don’t bet your whole life and future on one single country.
You don’t have to live, work, bank, invest, save for retirement, etc., all in the same country of your citizenship.
The world is a big place, and frankly, there are a lot better and safer places to store your savings than in an insolvent Western bank.
We utilize international diversification to help you make more money, keep more of it, and free yourself from out of control governments.
Smart, responsible people must have a Plan B
First and foremost, how do you fully protect your family’s liberty, wealth, and future?
How do you ensure that whether a cataclysmic event happens 6 months from now or 6 years, the solutions you’re implementing make sense no
These are the solutions we provide at Sovereign Man.
- If another financial shock hits the world and banks start to collapse… You will be OK, because your savings will be in a bank that is 10 times more liquid than your neighbor (plus, you’ll earn 5.0% or more on your deposits rather than the paltry 0.25% offered in the US and Europe)…
- If your country is bankrupt and starts imposing even more draconian financial controls and other restrictions, you’ll be OK since a portion of your savings and investments will be overseas. You’ll even have an alternative residency established in a thriving place, which could yield you a second passport down the line.
- And if your government starts making a grab for retirement savings (which is exactly what’s beginning to happen in some parts of the world), your funds will be safe and secure in much more lucrative investments overseas.
Solutions that make sense no matter what:
These solutions will not only help you secure our liberty and assets, but also help you thrive and prosper.
From offshore banking and gold storage to second passports, frontier investing, and self-directed IRAs, we’ll show you how to secure your liberty and prosperity with a rational, intelligent strategy.
And this is the best place to start: