August 11, 2015
Istanbul, Turkey

When I was a kid, I ‘accidentally’ lit my parent’s living room carpet on fire.

A friend of theirs had been over the night before and left his cigarette lighter on the coffee table.

And as I had never seen such magical technology before as instant fire at the push of a button, I started playing with it right away.

It only took a few minutes before I began burning the perforated edges of my dad’s dot matrix printer paper, all of which fell right out of my hands towards the carpet like how streaks of flaming meteorites fall to the[...] Click here to continue reading