Is not wanting to pay taxes in your home country “unpatriotic”? In our fifth podcast, I answer this question with a resounding ‘NO’. The American Revolution occurred because of “taxation without representation”. Today, we live in a world where “taxation without consideration” is now the norm. In exchange for paying the government a significant portion of what we earn, we receive: wars, domestic spying programs, ridiculous rules and regulations, and of course a whopping $17 trillion debt that will be left to our children and grandchildren.
In This Episode
- how America was founded on not paying taxes
- what ‘value’ are we getting for the ‘price’ of paying taxes?
- what taxes in the United States have in common with Eritrea
- the best jurisdictions to incorporate or a business in or earn income
- effective ways to legitimately reduce your tax burden